Octave Visual Studio build

From: Anton Malov
Subject: Octave Visual Studio build
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:28:53 +0400

Hi, list.
I am interested in building Octave by myself using MSVC.
I have found wiki article http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Windows#Building_from_source
last paragraph of which states
"In addition to the instructions provided in the Octave manual, a basic toolkit for building Octave in windows using the MSVC compiler has been produced by Michael Goffioul. It consists of a set of scripts that can be used to compile Octave and its dependencies.

A pre-compiled (with VS2010) version of everything has also been provided, so it is not necessary to recompile everything from scratch. The files can be found at: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45539519/octave-build2.zip and http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45539519/VC10Libs.zip";

And I have found recent mail from Michael Goffioul in this list
https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2013-February/032251.html
about the same topic.

I want to ask two questions:
1) Does this script/makefile set ( from 1st dropbox link ) regularily updated or maybe there is some repository with this scripts? 2) Is there any detailed instructions/readme/howto about using these scripts?

--
Best regards, Anton Malov.