Re: mailing list

From: Júlio Hoffimann
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:39:05 -0300

Hi Andres,

Follow the instructions for building it from the Mercurial repository and start here: http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

Unfortunately, there are lots of outdated instructions for building it (http://wiki.octave.org/Build_from_sourcehttp://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Installation.html#Installationhttp://wiki.octave.org/Debian, and more)

I would erase all myself and write a fresh updated tutorial on how to build from source on the Wiki, but i have no time at the moment, sorry.

Feel free to ask again.

Thanks,
Júlio.