Re: Octave in Google Summer of Code 2013 / Low Level I/O

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Octave in Google Summer of Code 2013 / Low Level I/O
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:21:07 +0100

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Stefan Mahr <address@hidden> wrote:
> Juan Pablo Carbajal:
>> I think we need to prioritize the Agora project...anyways I updated
>> the low level I/O entry
>>
>> http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Low-Level_I.2FO
>>
>> @Andrius: Would you have time to mentor a student? Who else can do it.
>> My knowledge here is really low!
>>
>> Cheers
>>

> Hi guys,
>
> I announced my extensions to instrument control several times here. The
> work for basic vxi11, gpib, usbtmc and scpi (tcp) is mostly done.
>
> Please be so kind to review it or grant me access to OF svn.
>
> Actual source is hosted at
> https://github.com/dac922/octave-instrument-control
>
> Best regards,
> Stefan

Hi Stefan, sorry if this got lost. The mailing list is not the better
place for this kind of things, better the bug/feature tracker.

Anyways, the code looks good but I cannot test it (I will try to get
GPIB hardware this week).
@Andrius: Could you evaluate any other part of the code?

@Carnë: I think if stefan is planing to maintin this code we better
give him access to the svn.