Re: Candidate stem-and-leaf plot function

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: Candidate stem-and-leaf plot function
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:42:19 -0500

Dan,

I thought about the ability to produce a figure in PDF (or other) format.

Attached is a simple function which does this using enscript.  I am
not sure if enscript is a current dependency. but if so some other
format conversion program could be used.  This avoids the complexity
of the full plotting path.  Again, of course, this function could be made
more elaborate.  enscript has LOTS of options.  These could be passed
as an argument in show_plot().  If this approach lots OK I can add that
or other options, like any of the other output formats provided by
enscript.

Also, just to make sure it is noticed I changed the name to: stemleaf()

Michael