Ilu function

From: Giovanni Matteo Fumarola
Subject: Ilu function
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 20:40:20 +0100

Dear all,
I'm working on an university project about the ILU function. I've developed every aspect of this function
(except MILU, I'm reading some theoretical things to implement it ).
I've changed something from some pubblications, that I've found in the web,
because it didn't match with Matlab documentation (it's very ambiguous).
After a lot of tests with different sparse (and full) matrices (I've downloaded it from the collection offered by University of Florida)
my results are very close to the results of matlab.
I've implemented it in matlab code. For this reason the esecution time of a matrix of order 250 is about 1,5 sec.
When I will complete it, I'll try to translate my code in C to obtain a good performances.
I've attached the .tar.gz file that contains all the functions.
I hope you can give me some suggestions and let me know if there are any problems or errors.

Best Regard
Fumarola Giovanni
PS: Happy New Year to all maintainers.