Re: Can someone test this for me in MATLAB?

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: Can someone test this for me in MATLAB?
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:33:58 -0800 (PST)

Michael Goffioul wrote
> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Michael D. Godfrey <

> michaeldgodfrey@

>> wrote:
>
>>  I did it again: wrong copy/paste:
>> ??? Undefined function or method 'printf' for input arguments of type
>> 'char'.
>>

>> Error in ==> run>run_test at 19
>>         printf ('-- error occured while executing '); disp (fn);
>>

>> Error in ==> run at 4
>>   run_test (@test_1);
>>

> Ok, I changed printf calls into fprintf. Hopefully it'll work this time.

I did the same by hand in your previous archive. Ran it in Matlab r2013a
prerelease (newest) for reference with Michael G's r2009b. I see mainly
cosmetic differences):

Philip

>> run
-- running     @test_1

x =

  Test1 with properties:

    p1: 0

-- error occured while executing     @test_1

Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object.
-- running     @test_2

cb1 =

  class with properties:

                     Name: 'Test2_b'
      DetailedDescription: ''
                   Hidden: 0
                   Sealed: 0
                 Abstract: 0
          ConstructOnLoad: 0
         HandleCompatible: 1
          InferiorClasses: {0x1 cell}
        ContainingPackage: []
             PropertyList: [0x1 meta.property]
               MethodList: [19x1 meta.method]
                EventList: [1x1 meta.event]
    EnumerationMemberList: [0x1 meta.EnumeratedValue]
           SuperclassList: [1x1 meta.class]

-- error occured while executing     @test_2

Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object.
-- running     @test_3

x =

  class with properties:

                     Name: 'Test3'
      DetailedDescription: ''
                   Hidden: 0
                   Sealed: 0
                 Abstract: 0
          ConstructOnLoad: 0
         HandleCompatible: 1
          InferiorClasses: {0x1 cell}
        ContainingPackage: []
             PropertyList: [0x1 meta.property]
               MethodList: [19x1 meta.method]
                EventList: [1x1 meta.event]
    EnumerationMemberList: [0x1 meta.EnumeratedValue]
           SuperclassList: [1x1 meta.class]

x.m1 () = -- error occured while executing     @test_3

No appropriate method, property, or field m1 for class meta.class.
-- running     @test_4

x =

  Test4 with properties:

    p1: 4

-- error occured while executing     @test_4

Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object.
-- running     @test_5

x =

  Test5_b with properties:

    p1: 1
    p0: 0

-- error occured while executing     @test_5

Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object.
-- running     @test_6

x =

  Test6 with properties:

    p6: 6

-- error occured while executing     @test_6

Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object.
-- running     @test_7

x =

  Test7_b with properties:

    p1: 1
    p0: 0

-- error occured while executing     @test_7

Cell contents reference from a non-cell array object.