Contributing code

From: Roberto Metere
Subject: Contributing code
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:36:39 +0100

Dear Octave maintainers,
    I would like to contribute octave-forge repository by adding a missing function "strel" to the package image, which I have implemented for the most used arguments. Some cases don't work yet (exiting with a "not yet implemented" message), but I surely will keep on work.

My SourceForge name is trinitrina
I have attached my contribution.

I may imagine you have some rules for coding, like no tabs, custom comments, etc.
Obviously I want to change my code to satisfy those rules, may someone help me to begin?

Best regards,
    Roberto Metere