Re: reconstructing m files from octave_function

From: Matt Flax
Subject: Re: reconstructing m files from octave_function
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:14:50 -0600

I would like to add this functionality, however I am leaving work next week and am not sure they will give me the time to implement it.

I will try to fit it in.

Matt

On 12/11/2012 08:00 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
On 10 December 2012 21:01, Matt Flax <address@hidden> wrote:
Has anyone got any idea on how to reconstruct an m file from an
octave_function ?
This isn't currently possible. After Octave parses an m-file, its
internal representation discards most of the information you would
like to make it human-readable.

If you have ideas how to add this functionality to the Octave parser,
I'd be interested to see your patches.

- Jordi G. H.