Re: docs wanted?

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: docs wanted?
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:58:49 -0500

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:39 PM, ernst <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,
i am currently writing an octave parser based on reverse engineering.
By doing so, I found some gaps in the octave manual http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/index.html.
I think a manual shall be comprehensive and I would like to contribute a little.

Let me know, whether you are interesting.
Some items I found: missing in description of
  • function declaration: parameters with default values, variable parameter lists
  • for comments: in "-comments, " need not be escaped: also "" is a way: "He said ""Hello"" to all of us" works perfectly. Accordingly for '-comments.

Greetings,

Ernst

Yes we are always looking for volunteers to help make Octave better.

do you have the latest source?

--
DAS

https://linuxcounter.net/user/206392.html