Mac OS X Package

From: Houtan Bastani
Subject: Mac OS X Package
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:05:09 +0100

Hi,

I recently joined the mailing list, hoping to help out with the production of
an OS X package for Octave 3.6.X. I have searched the wiki pages and mailing
list and have found some attempts to create a package but no final result.
Perhaps I have missed something?

Is anyone currently working on this? If so, please tell me if I can help you in
any way. If not, then would it be ok to start working on this again?

Best,
Houtan