Re: unimplemented error

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: unimplemented error
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:42:13 -0400

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Juan Pablo Carbajal
<address@hidden> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> Is this just me?
>
> hg id
> c6eaf2d7b2c7 tip

I don't have this revision in my graph, local to your tree? But regardless...

> octave:1> unimplemented
> error: 'fcn' undefined near line 30 column 9
> error: called from:
> error:
> /home/juanpi/Projects/devel/octave_default/scripts/help/unimplemented.m
> at line 30, column 1

I get the same result on the stable branch as well. Seems there has
never been a check to make sure you call it with the right number of
arguments, since you're not really supposed to call it directly. Pass
it the one arg it expects and it should work.

--
mike