Re: Agora updated

From: Wendy Liu
Subject: Re: Agora updated
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:08:58 -0400

Lack of clarity, I suppose. The "name" field is meant to be part of the URL for the bundle, which means it can only contain letters, numbers, underscores and hyphens. I can add a description for the field explaining that if that helps.

On 17 October 2012 12:07, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 17 October 2012 11:57, Wendy Liu <address@hidden> wrote:
>> It looks like it's a problem with that particular deployment.
>
> Yeah, each update has been its share of trouble. :-)
>
>> Did you run `python manage.py syncdb`?
>
> Yeah, but I think there might still be stale things. I'm tempted to
> just clear the database again.
>
>> What version of Django?
>
> 1.3, what's in pip-requirements.
>
> - Jordi G. H.

When trying to upload a bundle in tar.gz I get the following error
when I press "Paste it"

"Enter a valid 'slug' consisting of letters, numbers, underscores or hyphens."

The fields are all filed with normal text the tar.gz is valid and
installs in octave.

I do not know what it means. Bug or lack of clarity?