Re: Developer documentation for octave

From: ofek goldstein
Subject: Re: Developer documentation for octave
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 02:07:32 +0200

Thank you, I've read the HACKING document and managed to build octave and glad to see it now has a GUI.

Apart from these files there is no further documentation to become comfortable with the API and structure?

Also

Is there things that need working on right now?

I'll be glad to work on the more mathy and algorithmic parts of the software, I am very interested in math and physics and this is the reason I am here :)
I know math and physics at the level of someone who finished an undergraduate degree in math/physics more or less, maybe a bit more.

I'll be glad to implement new math and physics algorithms/methods that are missing or need working on.
I am a software developer, I am comfortable with C and C++ so no problem about that.

If I become comfortable enough with the API I'll be glad to improve documentation.

I see the project list in http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?Projects
is empty, is there another ToDo list?