Re: Operations with int and single

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Operations with int and single
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:56:07 -0400

On 18 September 2012 11:32, Israel Herraiz <address@hidden> wrote:
> But I would like our code to remain portable to MATLAB, that's why I
> am intrigued about these differences with MATLAB.

Mostly because Matlab sucks, but whenever we can make Octave not suck
and still run Matlab code, why not make it suck less? The goal is to
make Octave code run in Matlab. If Matlab still wants to suck and not
run Octave code, that's their problem. If you want to know when Octave
is not sucking compared to Matlab, you can enable or implement some
warnings for it (pity that we have to warn when we're not sucking, but
oh well).

- Jordi G. H.