Re: Is it GUI? Or is it IDE?

From: Michael D Godfrey
Subject: Re: Is it GUI? Or is it IDE?
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 13:52:43 -0400

On 08/25/2012 11:05 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:
On 25-Aug-2012, Jacob Dawid wrote:

|         I really think we should back away from using GUI to describe an IDE.
|         I think GUI, being more general, is confusing.
|

| I agree.

How often do people come to us asking for an IDE vs. asking for a GUI?

jwe
John,
I do not know the answer to your question, but I think switching to IDE
is a good idea anyhow.  And, if it is to be switched, the sooner the better.

Any comments should be made soon, so that this can be decided.

Michael