Re: error building GUI on Mac OS-X 10.6.8

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: error building GUI on Mac OS-X 10.6.8
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 18:28:49 -0400

On Aug 11, 2012, at 6:01 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

> On 11-Aug-2012, Ben Abbott wrote:
>
> | With that change ...
> |
> | $ ./run-octave
> | panic: Segmentation fault: 11 -- stopping myself...
> | attempting to save variables to `octave-workspace'...
>
> I have no clue.  What does gdb tell you about where it is crashing?
>
> jwe

Nothing useful.

panic: Segmentation fault: 11 -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to `octave-workspace'...
save to `octave-workspace' complete

Program exited normally.
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb)

I saw this earlier, but it mysteriously corrected itself when I deleted a
moc_xxxx.cc file and ran make again. I'll make a fresh start with a "make
clean; make" and see what happens.  If the problem persists I'll try deleting
the moc file and see if that makes any difference.

Ben