Re: Blag?

From: Wendy Liu
Subject: Re: Blag?
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 13:12:24 -0400

On 3 August 2012 09:26, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 3 August 2012 01:23, Wendy Liu <address@hidden> wrote:
> First SOCIS post is now up:
> http://dellsystem.me/posts/socis-2012-with-octave/
>
> I added both RSS and Atom feeds, at http://dellsystem.me/rss.xml and
> http://dellsystem.me/atom.xml, respectively.

Thanks, I've added the atom feed to planet.octave.org.

> (The first two posts are unrelated to Agora and should probably not
> be syndicated. If that's a problem let me know and I can make
> another feed.)

No, it's ok. It's nice to have a little offtopic now and then.

I created a new atom feed anyway, at http://dellsystem.me/octave.xml, because my posts look _really_ off-topic compared to the rest. Only posts in the "agora" category will show up there.

Hey, about mirroring the Agora repo on github: that's ok, but please
don't treat the github mirror as the primary one (e.g. don't update it
before you update the hg one), and don't insert any gitisms into the
hg repo (e.g. please, no "master" bookmark). I also invite you to try
out the hg tools, even if they're unfamiliar.

As for bug tracking and wiki, please use Octave's own tools for this
task, not github's:

    http://wiki.octave.org
    http://bugs.octave.org

I don't expect we will need much of a bug tracker for now in the alpha
stages, but if we do, we should use the existing tools. If you need to
discuss something about Agora, we should use the maintainers' list,
which as you can see, I've CC'ed here.

- Jordi G. H.

Sounds good, I'll keep that in mind.