Re: Warning: May need to re-run autogen.sh on next build

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Warning: May need to re-run autogen.sh on next build
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 11:58:08 -0700

On 07/28/2012 08:33 AM, Michael D Godfrey wrote:
On 07/28/2012 10:48 AM, Rik wrote:
If it returns a file in the DLD-FUNCTIONS directory then you need to try
Approach #2.

--Rik
I used the approach #1 with hg update ahead of make, but I get:
octave:2> which fft
`fft' is a built-in function from the file src/corefcn/fft.cc
octave:3>

Is this not what you expected?
This is exactly what you want, but not the result that I had obtained when using the sequence that Juan did.

So use Approach #1 or #2, but verify with which() that you are indeed getting the right functions.

--Rik