Re: OpenGL object selection

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: OpenGL object selection
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:51:16 -0400

Hello,

gnuplot is sent a coma as decimal separator. This does not happen if I change default locale to en_US, (and test1 runs like a charm).

Thanks for the report. Qt is probably changing the locale automatically based on environment variables. A similar problem occured with GraphicsMagick and java.

I solved this for the GUI by calling

setlocale(LC_ALL, "en_US.UTF-8");

right before octave_main. Probably we should file in a bug report for Octave for that. Since Octave only works with this this locale, it should take care to set it properly.

Jacob