Re: Translating Octave

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: Translating Octave
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:14:00 +0200

Hey Michael,

the GUI is translateable. There have been some translations in the
past, but pretty all of them are outdated. I would advise you to wait
until the GUI is in a releasable state, so that the menu item strings
won't change.

However, we would be glad to contact you as soon as this happens. For
translation we will use the QtLinguist tool. In the meantime you could
see whether you can get familiar with this tool, if you like.

Jacob