Re: Bug report for QDockWidget

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Bug report for QDockWidget
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 06:49:31 -0400

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Jacob Dawid <address@hidden> wrote:
No, the same bug appears even when I do not hide the central widget.

2012/5/30 Michael Goffioul <address@hidden>
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Jacob Dawid <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello maintainers,

I have filed in a bug report to Qt regarding the QDockWidget problem not restoring correctly:

Best regards,
Jacob

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid they may argue that you're not supposed to use QMainWindow that way (and I guess it's working fine if the central widget is not hidden).

Michael.

I have

address@hidden:~/octave_gui/octave$ hg id
0bab96aeb995 (gui) tip
address@hidden:~/octave_gui/octave$

and I don't see what you are saying.

It restores exactly what I had before.

?????

I did a pull and recompile

address@hidden:~/octave_gui/octave/gui$ hg id
06abf71d9083 (gui)
address@hidden:~/octave_gui/octave/gui$

and, again it restores exactly what I saved.

But I did notice that there is a problem with check boxes under "window" menu item.

  When I exit all menu items have a check mark except editor.
 When I restart the Workspace item is not check marked.

Is this related  or should I file a separate report?

--
DAS

https://linuxcounter.net/user/206392.html