Re: Patch for adding features in Settings GUI

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Patch for adding features in Settings GUI
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:26:41 -0400

2012/3/16 Jacob Dawid <address@hidden>:
> I don't how this is a "patch". The settings window is not supposed to have
> any Discard- or Save-Button, please don't repeat bad UI design in new
> application, just because everyone else does. Also, the code as it is now
> should be following the GNU Coding Style, as I used a tool that converted
> all that code automatically.

I seem to have missed this message back when I was looking this over.
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review it.

Atul, I will defer to Jacob's opinion here. I won't apply your patch.
However, it is good that you have demonstrated that you can create Qt
patches. It seems we will need to spend some time thinking about
designing the interface before we jump in with code. I will now review
the other things you've asked me to think about.

- Jordi G. H.