Patch for GUI of Octave.

From: Atul jangra
Subject: Patch for GUI of Octave.
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:32:06 +0530

Hey Maintainers , I have made this Patch .Functionalities and other stuff are below.

It implements a functionality of creating new directory in the FileDockWidget of the GUI. Button with the QT Standard icon of new directory is added. On clicking the button, a dialog pops up that asks for name of the new folder to be added . The Dialog contains two buttons "Create " and "Discard" whose functions can be deduced from their name.
Thus a new directory/folder can be created without going to the files system of the machine.

I'll be more than happy to answer any queries related to this , as and when required.
P.S. : I am sorry if there is anything wrong in the way of submission if patch , I was not able to add newfolderdialog.* files in the patch .  Had some proxy problems.
--
Atul jangra
Computer Science and Engineering