Re: Octave-3.6.1 for Windows (VS2008/VS2010) available

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave-3.6.1 for Windows (VS2008/VS2010) available
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:30:49 +0000

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Philip Nienhuis <address@hidden> wrote:
>> OK, I see. I think I forgot to recompile the pango library under
>> VS2010, after fixing that issue. If that's possible for you, could you
>> try the VS2008 version? This one shouldn't have that problem.
>

> On my other box (Pentium-M laptop) the MSVC2008 version works OK.
> Grid lines with gnuplot look a bit fragile compared to fltk but overall the
> plot looks good.

I've updated the binary packages with the following fixes:
- include phonon4.dll
- update pango in VS2010 version to fix missing texts in gnuplot

Please use these links:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45539519/octave-3.6.1-vs2008-setup-1.exe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45539519/octave-3.6.1-vs2010-setup-1.exe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45539519/README

I've also updated the README file with some information about how to
configure your system to access MSVC from octave.

Carne, could you upload these new files?

Michael.