Re: [OctDev] Help me write the GSoC application

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Help me write the GSoC application
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:14:41 -0500

FYI, I have adapted the Unknown Horizons application template for
students and created this:

    http://octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=Student_Application_Template

I think our application is ready. If you have further enhancements or
proposals, please add them to the wiki as necessary (BE BOLD, don't
ask to do it, just do it). I'll be submitting this application on
Monday. I'm feeling rather hopeful that Octave will be selected as a
mentoring org for GSoC 2012.

- Jordi G. H.