Re: segfault on 'make check'

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: segfault on 'make check'
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:17:54 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have tried to test on gdb.
0x0f9a1f4f in ?? ()
(gdb) n.

warning: Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

warning: Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.
 :
 :
warning: Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.

Screen was frozen at
'warning: Invalid parameter passed to C runtime function.'
so that further information was not able to be gotten.

Regards

Tatsuro