Is FLTK the default toolkit for 3.6.0?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Is FLTK the default toolkit for 3.6.0?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 02:04:19 -0500

On 23-Nov-2011, Rik wrote:

| Are we upgrading the FLTK toolkit to be the default plotting engine?  If
| yes, then a bunch of FLTK bugs on the tracker probably become blockers.
| For example, segfaulting when values larger than bitmax ('single') are used
| or the fact that reported mouse coordinates are not accurate.

If making the OpenGL+FLTK graphics the default turns these bugs into
blockers, then I don't think we want to make the switch.  I don't know
how to fix these problems, and since some of the reports are months
old, I don't see them being fixed quickly.  I don't want to wait
months for a release because of this.