Re: make fails on osx 10.6.8

From: c.
Subject: Re: make fails on osx 10.6.8
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:30:24 +0100

On 22 Nov 2011, at 09:46, address@hidden wrote:

> Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:02:19 +0000 (UTC)
> From: fork <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: make fails on osx 10.6.8
>
> Carlo de Falco <carlo.defalco <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Anyone else is seeing this? any suggestions how to proceed?
>> c.
>
> I saw it last night on my machine.

This seems to be related to the problem discussed in this thread:
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/MinGW-problem-with-libgnu-tp4080214p4080214.html>

It was a bug in gnulib which was fixed upstream, how do I get the new version
of gnulib,
can I just do a "git pull" or is it different now that gnulib is a subrepo?

c.