Re: [OctDev] Automatic code generation

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Automatic code generation
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:56:19 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----
> From: Martin Helm <address@hidden>

Well, then you might want to consider Axiom CAS. E.g.
http://www.axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/hyperdoc/axbook/book-contents.xhtml
 , I think "Chapter 2: Using Types and Modes" should ring the bell.

Alas, I didn't have enough time to learn the thing deeply, but the
documentation look quite intriguing ;-).

Regards,
  Sergei.