Re: Classdef Support

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: Classdef Support
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:08:50 -0700

Chris Spencer wrote:
Is classdef support anywhere on the horizon? Searching the mailing
list, I've found patches attempting to implement this as early as
2008, and as recently as 2010, but nothing seems to have made it into
an official release. Has this effort been abandoned?

Regards,
Chris

There have been a number of us that have looked at it, but it is not a trivial effort and nobody seems to have had the time to make such a large commitment. If you are interested in leading the effort, I can provide some test cases and probably some other support. I expect you would get support from others as well.

Bob