Re: Octave-maintainers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 17

From: c.
Subject: Re: Octave-maintainers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 17
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 08:09:56 +0200

On 8 Sep 2011, at 01:01, Andrew Knyazev wrote:

> Thanks for the instructions! This is quite a bit of work for an outsider
> like me. The functions should not be submitted as one package, but
> instead need to go to different projects, as Jordi correctly points out,
> quoted below.

Jordi referred to subdirectories in the Octave core tree,
which packages from the list of currently available Octave-Forge
packages: <http://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.php> do you believe
each of your functions with better fit in?

> If one of the developers, already having the SVN setup, could just add
> these files there, that would be terrific. If not, I'll try this myself
> some time later.

I could do that for you, but if you intend to maintain the code in the fure or
to make further contributions it would be much easiar for you to just have
direct SVN access.

If you decide it is OK to put your functions somewher in OF, please resend the
code
to <address@hidden> as attachments, not links. As jwe pointed out, the licencing
terms of the matlab central website forbid us to use files downloaded from
there in Octave.

c.