Second code sprint?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Second code sprint?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:01:25 -0400

On  1-Aug-2011, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

| I had a really good time during the first code sprint, and it seemed
| to have created a small bustle of activity. At least one person who
| first contributed a patch during the code sprint has contributed
| another bug fix that I just pushed yesterday. Today in #octave people
| were asking if we were going to have a second code sprint, because it
| seems like a good way to attract new developers with small but
| important tasks.
|
| So how about we finish or get closer to finishing writing tests for
| all Octave functions? I propose September 3, roughly one month from
| today to give people time to plan for it.

I'm all for it and should be able to participate September 3.

Based on our experience with the first, I think we may need a better
way to claim functions that we are working on as I spent a fair amount
of time at the beginning trying to find out whether someone else might
be working on the same functions that I was interested in.