QtOctave probably EOL

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: QtOctave probably EOL
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:05:02 -0500

I meant to mention this a while ago: QtOctave has been orphaned by its
original creator, Pedro Lucas. I mentioned to him how Quint could be
its successor, integrated into the Octave sources, and he welcomed the
idea. There a number of collaborators of Pedro Lucas who seem
interested in working on it and are in the process of learning Qt to
do so. This is happening in the Spanish language QtOctave mailing
list. Now that a GUI is a release goal of 3.6 (or should we push that
to 4.0?), would it be ok to invite them to participate in this
discussion in the main maintainers mailing list?

- Jordi G. H.