Gnulib strcase module not pulled anymore

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Gnulib strcase module not pulled anymore
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 23:27:00 +0100

Hi,

Today I re-cloned gnulib and recompiled octave from scratch, only to
note compilation problems related to missing strcasecmp function.
After investigation it appears that some new conditional dependency
system has been added very recently to gnulib; as this is still experimental,
I guess it's not bug free yet. As a result, strcase module, which used to
be pulled as a dep for strptime, is not pulled anymore. As octave makes
explicit usage of strcasecmp, I suggest to add strcase to the list in
bootstrap.conf.

Michael.