Re: Outerposition Patch

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: Outerposition Patch
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:04:20 +0000 (GMT)

On Feb 09, 2011, at 02:39 PM, Søren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:

ons, 09 02 2011 kl. 19:28 +0000, skrev bpabbott:
> I like the suggestion. One problem is that the dump_demos.m script
> produces a script with syntax errors. Essentially, when the syntax is
> tweaked to work under Matlab, some features are missed. I'll take a
> look at the details. Maybe it is possible to have the resulting script
> run error free under Octave.

The problem is that some demos are written in Octave syntax (i.e. using
" for strings, "endfor" to stop loops and so forth). This required me to
make some hacks in the code to semi-automatically create matlab
compatible code; this is just a mess. It would be more simple if the
demos could be changed to be matlab compatible.

Søren

I've made a few changes that result in a script that runs under Octave without requiring modifications.

A changeset is attached. Any objections to pushing it?

Ben