Re: Windows .ico file

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Windows .ico file
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 06:42:56 -0800

GFotios wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2011, at 10:17 PM, Rik wrote:
>
>>> Subject
>> I'd like to make sure the new logo and branding get in.  I'll try and
>> check
>> in something by Saturday.
>>
>> --Rik
>
> If there is sth i can fix so that it conforms to what is needed, tell me.
Thanks.  I converted the windows icon file you sent to be compatible with
Windows XP.  Apparently between XP and Vista, Microsoft changed the
internal icon format to support compressed png and made it the default.
(See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICO_%28file_format%29).  Thanks Microsoft
for breaking backwards compatibility!

--Rik