Re: rc/ov.h:166: warning: 'octave_value::rep' should be initialized in t

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: rc/ov.h:166: warning: 'octave_value::rep' should be initialized in the member initialization list
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:22:10 -0600

On 14 January 2011 15:45, CdeMills <address@hidden> wrote:
> - is it thread safe ? Exception safe ?

No, it's not thread safe to access static local object without mutal
exclusion. There is only one copy of it in memory. I'm not sure what
you mean when you ask if a variable is exception safe. As I understand
it, exception safety is not directly to the storage or visibility of
an object.

- Jordi G. H.