Re: octave 3.2.4 on solaris sparc

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: octave 3.2.4 on solaris sparc
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 15:28:08 -0600

On 18 December 2010 15:10, Juan Casero <address@hidden> wrote:
> I tried this on the help list but no one responded.

Maybe a little more patience? You only waited for one hour, and it's
the weekend before a festive winter solstice in the northen
hemisphere. Email is supposed to be asynchronous, you know.

> My guess is that this is something too technical for the general public.

No, your question was appropriate for the help mailing list. I just
didn't know off the top of my head what could be wrong. The error
messages don't like gcc's, and it's the only compiler I know. Wait at
least a day for a reply. :-)