Re: Comparing plots to Matlab

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Comparing plots to Matlab
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:41:51 -0500

On Dec 2, 2010, at 3:49 AM, Søren Hauberg wrote:

> ons, 01 12 2010 kl. 21:38 -0500, skrev Ben Abbott:
>> Some demos that indicate problems are ...
>>
>>      contour3_1_1.png
>>
>>      errorbar_2_1.png
>>
>>      hold_2_1.png
>>
>>      hold_3_1.png
>>
>>      hold_4_1.png
>>
>>      stem_5_1.png
>>
>>      stem_7_1.png
>>
>> Perhaps some bug reports should be created once the bug tracker is back up.
>
> That was the general idea: it should be a lot easier to spot bugs this
> way :-)

By the end of the day, I'll have pushed fixes for each, except for the
errorbar. The errorbar problem is due to a conflict between line and errorbar
format conflicts.

To allow for a more complete comparison, can a Matlab version of somebrero() be
used? ... or should the demos be modified to use peaks()?

Ben