Re: savannah status

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: savannah status
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:41:30 -0500

On  2-Dec-2010, Konstantinos Poulios wrote:

| Should we try to reconstruct missing discussions by reposting our own
| messages or should we repost messages from others as well? In case
| that anyone repeats only his own messages it can be a bit hassle to
| reconstruct the original order. (I am involved only in bug 31610 which
| is quite easy to recover but in other cases it may be more
| complicated).

If you can repost something that is missing, please go ahead and do
it.

I have a collection of all updates from the tracker, so I can probably
fix the rest, or post them as a digest so someone else can do it.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the attached files because they are
not sent in the email updates (only links to the files on savannah are
sent).  So I guess we will have to request those again.  I don't think
it is absolutely necessary for us to have every update in the same
order as it was originally, but if we can it would be nice.  I think
it's more important to at least recover the information.

I probably won't be able to do anything more on this until later today
or tomorrow.