Default menus for fltk backend

From: Kai Habel
Subject: Default menus for fltk backend
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:40:39 +0100

We have all bits together to enable default menus now. The attached changeset adds deafault menus to all figures. Of course they are not shown for the gnuplot backend. All menu entries should work, except for the Help menu, where I have added placeholder for an about entry. It would be nice if we could add some internet resources there as well (home, docs, bugs, chat(?), ...) but for that we need a generic browser function which must work on all platforms.

Before pushing such a change I would like to get some feedback.

Kai