Re: GotoBLAS2 license

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: GotoBLAS2 license
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:01:12 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- Fredrik Lingvall  wrote:

> I have tried to email Kazushige regarding this but his old address do
> not work anymore. Does anyone have his current email address?

Tatsuro wrote:
According to a blog in Japan,
Kazushige Goto seems to be working in the Microsoft HPC(high performance
computing.
********

Additional information from the blog (which is written by the Multiple
precision arithmetic BLAS
(MBLAS) and LAPACK (MLAPACK) developer).

Kazushige Goto said "Please use the MKL or ACML".

Regards

Tatsuro

Yahoo! Toolbar  -  For your Internet Safety
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar2/