datestr (datenum (1969, 1, 1), 0) does not work on octave-3.3.51+ on Min

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: datestr (datenum (1969, 1, 1), 0) does not work on octave-3.3.51+ on MinGW
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:48:07 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have been suffered from fntests of time.cc never finished.
(On the octave -3.353+ built myself.)

  d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\hg\octave-work\src/DLD-FUNCTIONS\syl.cc  PASS
  5/5
  d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\hg\octave-work\src/DLD-FUNCTIONS\time.cc <---
stopped in this
situation

I have not remember when this error appeared but at least it was not in this
month.

Pressing CTRL+C, I can comeback the shell prompt.

Therefore I read the test code of and examine them one by one.

I found that datestr seems not to work. (No response from octave.)

octave:1> datenum (1969, 1, 1)
ans =  719164
octave:2> datestr(datenum (1969, 1, 1),0) <--- stopped in this situation.

Is the above better to register the above issue to bug tracker?

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/