Re: compile error on oct-env.cc in building octave-3.3.52+ on MinGW32

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: compile error on oct-env.cc in building octave-3.3.52+ on MinGW32
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 09:27:36 +0900 (JST)

Hello

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Error-unlink-is-not-a-member-of-gnulib-on-the-recent-check-out-of-development-branch-was-Re-MinGW-co-td2252605.html#a2252632

> | The function 'gnulib::gethostname' was replaced by 'gethostname'.
> |
> | I do not think that this is correct way but did it to go forward.
>
> Right, it would be better to understand what is happening to cause the
> error and fix it.  To start, please send me your libgnu/unistd.h file.

I have upload libgnu/unistd.h to
http://www.geocities.co.jp/tmoctwin/files/oct2010_1003.html
as
unistd.h.bz2 (compressed by bzip2)

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/