Re: compile error on oct-env.cc in building octave-3.3.52+ on MinGW32

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: compile error on oct-env.cc in building octave-3.3.52+ on MinGW32
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:39:20 +0900 (JST)

Hello John

Following your suggestion,

> > | # define waitpid(pid,statusp,options) _cwait (statusp, pid, WAIT_CHILD)
> >
> > We need to discuss this with the gnulib maintainers.  For C++, it
> > would be helpful if this were a function instead of a macro.

I have posted the issue to gnulib ML.  The gnulib team kindly consider the
modification
http://old.nabble.com/definition-of-waitpid-in-sys_wait.in.h-for-C%2B%2B-on-windows-td29835577.html

The compile issue from the definition of waitpid for the windows is solved.

Thanks!!

BTW, the other error from gnulib::gethostname is
treated by the similar way that for 'unlink'.

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Error-unlink-is-not-a-member-of-gnulib-on-the-recent-check-out-of-development-branch-was-Re-MinGW-co-td2252605.html#a2252632

The function 'gnulib::gethostname' was replaced by 'gethostname'.

I do not think that this is correct way but did it to go forward.

I have met different problem.  I will report it in another post.

Regards

Tatsuro