Re: wait_for_file ?? [print via pipes - help testing on Windows?]

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: wait_for_file ?? [print via pipes - help testing on Windows?]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:06:08 +0000 (GMT)

--- Ven 17/9/10, Michael D Godfrey  ha scritto:

  On 09/17/2010 05:58 AM, bpabbott wrote:
    Unfortunately, I should
        have been more clear. The changeset attached to the prior email
        has not been pushed. You'll need to patch your sources with that
        changeset.
    I did that.

      Michael

I did not. After applying it I have some strange effects.

It partially worked but after a "make" it stopped to work
with a "feval: function `__init_ftlk__' not found"

I am rebuilding as eventually some configures went wrong.

Marco