Re: wait_for_file ?? [print via pipes - help testing on Windows?]

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: wait_for_file ?? [print via pipes - help testing on Windows?]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:58:42 -0400

I no longer have any errors with testing the printing on MacOS 10.6.4.

For complete functionality it is necessary to have pstoedit, fig2dev (from
TransFig), and epstool installed.

I'm unable to do any testing for Windows. So it would be appreciated if a
Windows user can test this changeset.

There's been some recent changesets that have effected my results, so I suggest
pulling the current sources, and a build fresh.

My tip is ...

        http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/88687577519f

Ben