update for gl2ps

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: update for gl2ps
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:47:04 -0400

On 16-Aug-2010, Ben Abbott wrote:

| The sources for gl2ps were patched on Aug 16 to properly align and rotate
text for SVG and LaTeX output. The patched sources may be found at the link
below.

|       http://geuz.org/gl2ps/src/?C=M;O=D
|
| What is the protocol for updating Octave's gl2ps.c?

I think all you need to do is copy over the fixed version and update.

As far as I know, the copy in the Octave sources is not modified
locally, but maybe we should check that before wiping out any
changes.

Here is what I see in the hg log:

  changeset:   9950:7dedfd70dd9f
  user:        Shai Ayal <address@hidden>
  date:        Wed Dec 09 15:49:00 2009 -0500
  summary:     image printing for fltk backend

  changeset:   9798:2d6a5af744b6
  user:        Shai Ayal <address@hidden>
  date:        Tue Nov 10 19:48:02 2009 -0500
  summary:     printing for fltk backend using gl2ps

The older of these two changesets is when gl2ps.c was first added.
The other has a ChangeLog entry that says:

  +       * gl2ps.c, gl2ps.h: Use upstream version gl2ps-1.3.5-svn-20091202.

Please add a similar notice in the ChangeLog entry when you update
gl2ps.c so we can quickly find out what version was imported.

Thanks,