fopen is a forbidden command on mathcloud.se

From: T Rueth
Subject: fopen is a forbidden command on mathcloud.se
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 01:06:19 -0700 (PDT)

I am new to MathCloud.se.  I tried to run a script on MathCloud, but I see
that fopen() is a forbidden command.  Can someone explain how I can open a
file to write my simulation results into?

Also, I see that the financial package is not installed.  Is there a way in
which I can access commands in this package?

Thanks.