Re: mouse rotation for fltk backend

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: mouse rotation for fltk backend
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:15:53 +0200

man, 19 07 2010 kl. 13:05 +0200, skrev Kai Habel:
> if that was the sole reason, we can remove these limits, since the user
> can always press the A (autoscale)-button to get back to the original view.

I do believe that was the sole reason. I must admit I kinda liked the
old behaviour. If you zoom in a lot it can be hard to figure out when
you're at the border of the bounding box of your data when panning; the
old behaviour helped me there. That being said, I do consider 3D
rotation support more important...

Soren